Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 2, 2012

It's 2012 Get In, Where You Fit In

The time is here for you to "Get In, Where You Fit In" in 2012. What stopping you for getting your fitness on?
It's time! Yes! Motivation Time! Before you seek your goal to lose weight, the most important thing you must do is to get your MIND Right! Focus on what inspires you, what goals have you ever accomplished successfully, and ask yourself what do I love about myself (self-confidence).  Amazingly, I never- ever had a good track record of losing weight for the past 12 years until April 2011. I decided to get my mind right and started a weight loss program called Weight Watchers. Why this popular program because my sister-n-law had joined the program and lost 6 pounds in one week; therefore, I'd decided to challenge myself and join the program to see if I would receive any reward- of losing weight. Surprisingly, I have loss 82 pounds as of 12/31/11. Woo-Hoo! And I have 40 more pounds to lose to aim for my weight loss goal; nevertheless, I am thrill of my weight loss journey, thus far.


Now it's your turn to Re-think & Re-focus on your weight loss goals. What will it take for you to be motivated & inspired? Only you know the answer to this question. Sweet Natural One is wanting you:
  1. Shape Your Life- personally!
  2. Stick to It!
  3. Be Body Beautiful!
  4. It's All About You!
  5.  Don't Sweat The Small Stuff!
  6. Stay Strong
  7. Position Yourself
  8. Love Yourself- Self-confidence


Below are photos of me when I was at my big and medium size


4/2010



7/4/11




10/2011

12/31/11

Did I motivate or inpsire you? If so, I need you to post comments to my blog. I want you to stay encourage and I know your weight loss journey will be challenging but the outcome will be rewarding. Stay active by exercising and eat healthy. If you fall off the bandwagon it's okay...just remember to always re-think & re-focus and get your mind right. This year you got to GET IN, WHERE YOU FIT IN, okay my friends.

Stay Sweet & Humble.

Sweet Natural One 

No comments:

Post a Comment