Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 21, 2011

Get To Know Your Hair

I say no, no, no, to dry hair!  LOL!!!  I believe my hair type is between 4B/C which has a wirier Z pattern which is prone to breakage; therefore, I have to be very, very gentle with my hair. Since the big chop in Sept 2009 my hair needs moisture everyday. I done some extensive research and discovered what products will nourish my dry hair.  Products I used is moisture shampoo and moisture conditioners. I stay away from shampoo that contains sulfates and when my hair is week/ damaging I will use protein conditioners.

My hair is in love with water. I drenched my hair every other day and use the following oils that will benefit my hair type.

 1. Avocado 2. Jojoba 3. Castor. 4. Extra Virgin Olive Oil  5. Grape Seed 6. Almond 7. Tea Trees

Get to know your hair my friends and find out what will work for your hair type.

Be Sweet !

Sweetnaturalone


 

No comments:

Post a Comment